||Out of stock
Designed as a mid-sized, wide-body airliner and constructed out of mostly composite material, the 787 was first flown on December 15th, 2009.
GeminiJets "Gemini 200" diecast airplanes feature:
- Diecast metal construction, including wings and tail surfaces
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals
- Permanently extended metal landing gear with rolling rubber tires
- Presentation stand to display the aircraft "in flight"
- 1:200 Scale
- Length: 12.25"
- Width: 11.75"