||Out of stock
Designed as the world's largest airliner, the double-decker A380 was first flown on April 27th, 2005.
GeminiJets "Gemini 200" diecast airplanes feature:
- Diecast metal construction, including wings and tail surfaces.
- Realistic panel lines, antennas, access panels and surface details.
- Pad printed markings and placards that won't fade or peel like decals.
- Permanently extended metal landing gear with rolling rubber tires.
- Presentation stand to display the aircraft "in flight".
- Length : 14.5" Width: 15.75"